The Tweed Cardigan: Stripes
The Tweed Cardigan is the perfect top-down cardigan, with an oversized fit and belle sleeve finish. Crafted with two strands of soft, cozy Bespoke DK held together, one main color strand (shown in Winter White) and paired with 5 striped colors. Choose bright stripes like our sample or create a neutral palette. You will have so much fun creating this striped masterpiece. The tweed look gives it a unique combination of comfort and style, making this cardigan the perfect accompaniment to any outfit. View the tweed version here. More details below.
Kit includes yarn and PDF pattern.
- MATERIALS NOT INCLUDED IN KIT: Size US 11/8.0mm needles 32" or longer and, 16" or DPN size US 11 circulars for sleeves. (or size needed to obtain gauge) Darning needle, markers, stitch holders, waste yarn. Click here to purchase needles.
- YARN: Striped Tweed Version: Bespoke DK Cashmere in Winter White: 4 (4, 5, 5) Balls. Color A, B, C, D, E: 1 ball each (Shown in Passion Pink, Pale Blush, YOLO Yellow, Tropical Teal and Light Denim.
- SIZE: 1 (2, 3, 4) Model is wearing size 3.
- GAUGE: 3 sts = 1" in Stockinette Stitch (YARN DOUBLED)/ 4.5 rows = 1" in Stockinette Stitch (YARN DOUBLED)
- MEASUREMENTS: Bust: 36 (40, 44, 48)” Length to shoulder: 18.5 (18.5, 19, 19)”