This cropped dropped shoulder pullover is anything but simple. The back border uses a contrast color to add a fun surprise to your project. Choose a neutral and a pop of color, or two complimentary tones, you can't go wrong! The sweater is knit in the round and the sleeves are picked up and knit down. It is seamless and a quick knit! You will love throwing this on this Fall! More details below.
Kit includes yarn and PDF pattern.
- MATERIALS NOT INCLUDED IN THE KIT: Size US 9/ 5mm, 16" and 32" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) Click here to purchase needles., Darning Needle, Stitch Markers, Stitch Holders (6)
- YARN: Bespoke Cashmere in French Grey (Color A) - 6 (6, 7, 8, 9, 10) balls, Bespoke Cashmere in Gold (Color B)- 1 ball
- SIZE: XS (S, M, L, XL, 2X)
- GAUGE: 4 sts = 1" in Stockinette Stitch / 5.75 rows = 1" in Stockinette Stitch
- MEASUREMENTS: X-Small- 15" from shoulder to cast on edge, 36" chest, Small - 15" from shoulder to front cast on edge, 40" Chest Medium - 16" from shoulder to front cast on edge, 44" Chest (photographed), Large- 17" from shoulder to front cast on edge, 48" Chest, X-Large- 18" from shoulder to front cast on edge, 52" Chest 2X- 19" from shoulder to front cast on edge, 56" Chest
An exclusive look at the Cambridge Pullover.