The Tweed Cardigan: Stripes
The Tweed Cardigan is the perfect top-down cardigan, with an oversized fit and belle sleeve finish. Crafted with two strands of soft, cozy Bespoke DK held together, one main color strand (shown in Winter White) and paired with 5 striped colors. Choose bright stripes like our sample or create a neutral palette. You will have so much fun creating this striped masterpiece. The tweed look gives it a unique combination of comfort and style, making this cardigan the perfect accompaniment to any outfit. View the tweed version here. More details below.
Join us for a Clinton Hill Cashmere KAL (Knit Along):
The Tweed Cardigan and The Tweed Cardigan: Stripes
Come together with cashmere lovers to knit the exclusive Tweed Cardigan
This KAL will take place over three special zoom sessions
Cast-on: June 21, 8pm ET
Mid-way check-in: July 12, 8pm ET
Completion Party: August 2, 8pm ET
PLUS! Receive 10% off your Tweed Cardigan purchase automatically at checkout.
Look out for an email with zoom information once you have placed your order.
Kit includes yarn and PDF pattern.
- MATERIALS NOT INCLUDED IN KIT: Size US 11/8.0mm needles 32" or longer and, 16" or DPN size US 11 circulars for sleeves. (or size needed to obtain gauge) Darning needle, markers, stitch holders, waste yarn. Click here to purchase needles.
- YARN: Striped Tweed Version: Bespoke DK Cashmere in Winter White: 4 (4, 5, 5) Balls. Color A, B, C, D, E: 1 ball each (Shown in Passion Pink, Pale Blush, YOLO Yellow, Tropical Teal and Light Denim.
- SIZE: 1 (2, 3, 4) Model is wearing size 3.
- GAUGE: 3 sts = 1" in Stockinette Stitch (YARN DOUBLED)/ 4.5 rows = 1" in Stockinette Stitch (YARN DOUBLED)
- MEASUREMENTS: Bust: 36 (40, 44, 48)” Length to shoulder: 18.5 (18.5, 19, 19)”